Thank you

posted under by Team Peru Denmark
I knew from the moment I first walked through the wooden doors of Mama Cocha that it was truly a special place filled with nothing but love and happiness. Seeing the children as well as their home for the first time was a moment that will stick with me forever. I couldn’t help but smile and stand in awe of everything surrounding me, the children, the staff, the home, my team, and of course all of the smiling faces. Knowing that I myself had personally contributed my time, money, and heart to build this project was an overwhelming feeling that words can never do enough justice. It’s amazing to know that the community back home in Denmark has contributed everything to make this project run and after seeing the outcome and the joy that runs throughout the home, I can never thank anyone enough for anything and everything that they have contributed throughout the existence of Team Peru, So with that, I would simply like to say, thank you for everything.
- Madison

0 kommentarer

Make A Comment